Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to our blog! Although this picture is almost a year old, I just realized that we need to get another family picture taken. Our intention for this site is to hopefully keep it updated, but furthermost, keep all of our friends and family updated about our lives. We have, and still remain, as part of a great adventure! The adventure of living for Christ! God sure has moved us around a bit over the last 4 years, we have learned the good, the bad, and yes...some ugly along the way. God has taught us so much about ourselves, and has put many new people in our lives to teach us what we need, even though it hasn't always been what I think I wanted! Anyhow, stay tuned as we bring you up to speed over the past few years, and attempt to keep you updated currently as well as things to come!
In Him,
Rick

1 comment:

The Peregoys said...

Nice pict. can't wait to see the updated one. :) you should check out ours caperegoy.blogspot.com. hope all is well. Carl