Saturday, March 28, 2009
Answered Prayers
Rick made another trip down to New Braunfels on Wednesday for an interview with The Scooter Store. He had found out about the interview the evening before, so he booked a ticket to Austin for the next morning. His interview went well...he found out the next day (Thursday) that he had gotten the job. Praise the Lord!!! Thank you to all who have been praying for this exciting news...Please continue to keep our family in your prayers as we put our house up for sale and make the move down to New Braunfels. Also keep the Hockman family in your prayers as they put up with us in their home during this move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow guys! I am so happy for you. God came through again, just like we knew He would. I'm sad you are leaving, but so happy you will be near family. That is awesome! Now I'll be praying for the house to sell...
Post a Comment