We have been praying for you guys. Praise the Lord for a healthy baby. Now we need pictures. PLEASE!!!!!
Good Blog!!!Beautiful!!!Invólucro
Congratulations! What a beautiful family. Jonah looks very happy and well loved! Big brother and big sister look like they adore him already.
I didn't get a good look at him tonight so I'm glad these are great pictures! Glad to find your blog too!
Congrats on the new addition. I am so happy for you guys. All of our best wishes
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We have been praying for you guys. Praise the Lord for a healthy baby. Now we need pictures. PLEASE!!!!!
Good Blog!!!
Beautiful!!!
Invólucro
Congratulations! What a beautiful family. Jonah looks very happy and well loved! Big brother and big sister look like they adore him already.
I didn't get a good look at him tonight so I'm glad these are great pictures! Glad to find your blog too!
Congrats on the new addition. I am so happy for you guys. All of our best wishes
Post a Comment